This is a phrase I have coined lately. (I am sure that someone else has as well, but I am going to claim it 🙂 ) Friday tired = so tired all you want to do when you get home is sit on the couch and not move. So for today you get random thoughts or rather my stream of thoughts as well as some random pics from my phone because my boys are just too dang cute to not show off.
#1 and I on our Starbucks birthday date
- Today I am so tired my face it twitching.
- I really need to buy tickets for E. Africa, but can’t seem to pull the trigger on it.
- I have to get to the passport place at a decent time which means I need to leave work early.
- Discovery Science Center moment with #2
- I feel guilty for leaving work early.
- When will I ever learn to not feel guilty for things that no one else does.
- Testing is just as tiring for the teachers as it is for the students
- Only 19 days left of school, but who’s counting?
- #3 showing off his awesome olive fingers
- I am going to teach 2nd grade next year….I don’t know how to feel about it yet.
- I need to start packing my room up.
- Do I have to work? (the answer is yes)
- I feel like I need to reevaluate where I am in life, with God, with others.
- #4 climbing up the slide because he can
- I’m too tired and my face is twitching.
- Coffee? Yes, please.